Do you have a wet well out of service?
CSC Services work to a ten-point plan to ensure quick, cost effective return to service all year round.
- Survey the problem to identify best course of remedial action.
- Provide a cost-effective quotation to refurbish the structure.
- Set up over-pumping and fit pipe bungs.
- Remove any vegetation, tree roots or debris causing blockages.
- Prepare and clean all surfaces using HPW Jetting or other means.
- Seal leaks, repair joints and cracks.
- Install a chemical resistant fairing coat to bring concrete back to profile.
- Install a protective coating with resistance to hydrogen sulphide attack.
- Once coatings have cured, perform final checks, remove bungs and over-pumping.
- Return the wet well to service, with a guarantee of structural integrity.
Periodic maintenance and cleaning of wet wells is essential to avoid blockages. With many wet wells difficult to locate and access this isn’t always possible or straightforward. If vegetation or root ingress are causing you problems, call 0191 410 3444 today. CSC Services can guarantee a quick, cost effective return to service.
Typical images of Wet Well during refurbishment work
Tree roots being removed from wet well
Wet well during coating application
Wet Well returned to service
CSC Services project team
For more information about recent work of this nature completed for Anglian Water click here.