Mark Lemon, Managing Director of CSC Services looks at the top 10 benefits of using an independent specialist concrete repair contractor for maintenance work.
- A concrete repair contractor can provide specialist expertise.
CSC Services specialise in refurbishment works which include cleaning, repairs and application of protective coatings, leaksealing and expansion joint works to a range of assets. They can advise on the most cost effective sustainable solutions, which products to use and provide a one-stop solution to range of problems.
- Specialist concrete repair contractors will often have the latest equipment and machinery meaning less investment in expensive overheads.
CSC Services have a range of specialist coating equipment including the latest high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment used for polyurea coating applications.
- Specialist contractors will have access to innovative products.
CSC Services can apply polyurea coatings. This leak sealing industrial coating allows fast return to service and significant savings through a range of application benefits.
- Specialist contractors will ensure operatives on the job are fully accredited and vetted.
Our teams all have a range of relevant industry qualifications. These include CSCS cards, EUSR Water cards, DOMS, Confined Space Certificates and are BSVR (baseline security vetting register) and CTC (counter terrorism check) vetted as a minimum.
- Specialist contractors can often be used for emergency work.
CSC Services can respond when a leak or sample failure is detected, and can usually attend the site usually within 24-48 hrs. The problem can be identified and a temporary fix or full scheme of repair work completed.
- You can hire a contractor when you need more flexibility using your permanent staff to concentrate on the core business.
- Specialist Contractors can provide cost effective, quality finishes within short deadlines and specified time frames.
- You have no PAYE or National Insurance contributions administration for contractors.
- Contractors can bring expertise from other industries and sectors.
CSC Services has experience of working in the power industry. Significant work has been undertaken at power stations across the country for EDF Energy, including planned repairs, maintenance schemes and reactive outage works.
- Work can be guaranteed
CSC Services can take on the repair, maintenance and after-care of structures and assets for a specific time period through long or extended guarantees.
For an informal discussion about the range of services that CSC Services and how this can benefit your business call 0191 410 3444.